Every Great Sales Rep Thinks They Are The Best
- These 2 questions determine if they are the best. Ask them...
A Perspective Shift On Building Confidence
- No one has a lack of confidence, we just sometimes place too much confidence in other things as opposed to ourselves.
The Almighty "To - Do" List
- One small change with how you manage your "to-do" list can change everything.
Staying Positive When it Counts:
Success Practices For High Performance
- The power of thoughts, and where real influence comes from: Logic, truth, evidence and a new level of understanding.
Getting and Giving Recognition Matters
- How we recognize ourselves and the children in our lives makes a difference. Set up future deliveries to have your recognition land.
Having Influence Is All You Need
- Stop fighting for control and realize you already have influence.
Talk To Yourself - Part Two Clip One
This Is THE TOUGHEST Video I Have EVER Filmed
- Insurance cards saved my life...
The Entrepreneurial Attitude
Attitude is Your Biggest Asset
- Develop your attitude like your business depends on it
Sales and Leadership Success
Reframing the Way We Look at "Average"
- Sales and leadership success comes down to fixing the truth...
How to Effectively Navigate Change
- Change your relationship with the concept of habits and instead develop practices that help you succeed.
- A powerful story to illustrate the importance of eliminating doubt for high performance success.
Building a Team Can Be a Snap
- Find a mentor who can teach you how
Mindset & Quitting Smoking
Habits Can be Simple to Break
- Learning to say "no" to an impulse
The Importance of Sales and Marketing
Succeeding at Sales is Job #1
- Revenue drives business, period
What Stops us From Giving Ourselves Permission
- Develop a relationship with any outcome to give yourself permission to go for it.
- Influence what you think about and what you believe
There Are 6 Key Areas to Excel At
- The many degrees of effort and what they deliver
Hitting Goals Made Easier
Build a Relationship With Your Goals
- Focus on the very next goal that you must hit and then do it again... and again... and again...
How Businesses Set Themselves Apart
- The importance of actually delivering on a need
Expand Your Zone of Comfort
- To really achieve success you must grow your comfort zone to the size of your vision
Make the Invisible, Visible
- Allow people to choose for themselves - elevate their understanding.
You're Looking More Than a Skill Set
- Your people are your biggest advertisement
How To Influence Your Attitude
Learn the Cycle Going On Under The Surface
- Your areas of influence are your programming, beliefs, and actions.
Revenue Streams in Business
Your Finances Impact Your Strategy
- How to keep them streaming in your favour
Everything We See Has An Impact On Us
- Remove things, add things, have a wall of fame and create a "we've done" list.
Time Management in Business
How to Invest Time Where it Matters Most
- Focus on your strengths not your weaknesses
Talk To Yourself - Part One
When You Talk To Yourself, What Do You Say?
- Be kind, be encouraging and learn to change the channel on the voices that do not serve you.